This News Letter includes 1. LG webOS Signage x People Counting Solution 2. 130-inch AIO LED(LAAF) Color Space Support Enhancement 3. LED Academy LV3 Hands-On Training Ready 4.LG Signage x AirServer Screen Share Solution 5.TR3BF Updated Features 6.LG LED Signage Visual Planner Premieres
At LG, we are constantly innovating.
We’re not just focused on new products, however. We’re constantly looking for ways to improve our customers’ experiences of our existing product line. We want to share some of those improvements to our popular signage solutions with our trusted partners.
- LG webOS Signage x People Counting Solution
- 130-inch AIO LED(LAAF) Color Space Support Enhancement
- LED Academy LV3 Hands-On Training Ready
- LG Signage x AirServer Screen Share Solution
- TR3BF Updated Features
- LG LED Signage Visual Planner Premieres
LG webOS Signage x People-Counting Solution
LG webOS Signage is collaborating on a people-counting solution to help monitor and maintain social distance during Covid-19.
Control the flow of customers at entrances by recognizing people via a 3D camera on the ceiling and a maximum capacity alert.
LG can offer 2 different types of setup:
• LG webOS application + people-counting camera
• LG SuperSign CMS + people-counting plug-in + camera
Please contact your sales representative for more information on integration or email us at email@example.com
130″ All-in-one LED (LAAF) Color Space Support Enhancement
LG’s 130″ All-in-one LED Screen is an ideal display for smart, hassle-free meeting room environments. The greatest advantage of LG’s LED screen is the 130” large-format screen with no bezel. With HDR10 Pro support, content becomes more vivid and has a greater visual impact. The wider color spectrum and greater contrast ratio allow viewers to fully enjoy the content, which looks true to life.
The 130″ All-in-one LED can now support the new color spectrum for AdobeRGB Color Gamut and sRGB as well.
LED Academy LV3 Hands-On Training Debuts
We are proud to announce the release of our hands-on LED certification program. LG Information Display (ID) Academy is deploying the newest addition to our training series. We’re inviting System Integrators to our ID Academy, based in our European headquarters in Eschborn, Germany. Through this program, you’ll receive in-depth training on installation and maintenance for our LED Signage lineup, with real hands-on practice. Furthermore, you will become an officially certified LED partner and will qualify for exclusive benefits, such as:
• Professional support from our engineers
• Updates about our latest products and solutions
• Official certification that proves your capabilities to customers
• Digital banners and badges to promote your skills .
Please contact your sales representative for more information on how to book a certification slot or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Only partners who pass LG LED online basic certification can apply for Level 3 courses.
LG Signage x AirServer Screen Share Solution
AirServer provides a seamless screen share solution for three major technologies (AirPlay, Google Cast and Miracast). LG signage and LED signage now work perfectly with AirServer through HDMI CEC triggering. It can be deployed in meeting or control rooms. Users can wirelessly mirror the display on their own devices to the big LG screens.
It supports three native screen-mirroring technologies (AirPlay, Google Cast and Miracast).
• LG Signage and AirServer can communicate by HDMI CEC.
• Wifi hotspot solves guest connectivity and controls access to the LAN.
• No apps, web pages, adapters or cables needed in order to connect.
• Supports 9+ screen-mirroring sessions at the same time in full quality.
• Supports 4K UHD 60 fps.
• Moderator Mode is set up so connection attempts must be accepted on-screen or from a secure webpage.
• Device Management through local webpages and, launching soon, Cloud Management to manage multiple devices from one interface.
TR3BF Updated Features
TR3BF, the IR type interactive display by LG, keeps improving itself.
With differentiated cutting-edge touch technology, the TR3BF Series supports features such as multi-touch & writing functions that provide accurate drawing and touch responsiveness. In addition, the Air Class and web browsers support multi-directional communication and interactive learning, which contribute to successful business collaboration. Participants can easily understand the advanced features of our latest Interactive touch product but can also quickly get guidance or troubleshooting.
• OTA: Over-the-Air
• DPM – Display Power Management
• Logo Change
• Connectivity up to 6 devices
• Google CTS Pass and more…
LG LED Signage Visual Planner Premieres
LG LED Signage Visual Planner is offering a new rendering tool for LG LED Signage.
Through simple click and drag & drop functions, you can easily visualize the actual scene with a proper technical diagram, which helps your business. Please be aware that this tool is public and does not require account registration. You can download it from lsvp.lge.com and run it.
Thank you for being a valued partner
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions about anything in this newsletter or anything else.