LG OLED – Installation and setup – Transparent OLED
LG Transparent OLED signage illuminates spaces that once were hidden away behind the display, completely harmonizing with its surroundings.
Furthermore, with the touch-sreen option, interactive system were never this immersing.
Customizable and Expandable Design
LG Transparent OLED signage is designed as a semi-assembled display, meaning you can install it in various ways to fit into existing structures and spaces. There is no limit to the applications of Transparent OLED signage, and it can complement any venue in which it is installed.
* Installation accessories are not supplied by LG.
- Screen Size: 55″
- Native Resolution: 1,920 x 1,080 (FHD)
- Brightness (Typ., cd/m², APL 25%, without Glass): 400
- Brightness (Typ., cd/m², APL 100%, without Glass): 150
- Transparency (Typ.): 38% (Panel)
- Input: HDMI, DP, USB (2)OutputDP, Audio
- External Control: RS232C In/out, RJ45 (LAN) In/out, IR In
- Operation Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Operation Humidity: 10% to 80%
- Typ.: 309 W *8 color bar
- Max.: 318 W *8 color bar
- Safety: CB / NRTL
- EMC: FCC Class “A” / CE / KC
MEDIA PLAYER COMPATIBILITY
- OPS type compatible: No
- Bezel Width: 7.9 / 7.9 / 7.9 / 121.7 mm (T/L/R/B)
- Monitor Dimension (W × H × D): (Head) 1,225.53 x 810.1 x 6.6 mm
(Signage Box) 782.8 x 238.4 x 34.7 mm
- Weight: (Head) 13.9 kg
(Signage Box) 3.4 kg
- Carton Dimensions (W × H × D): 1,329 x 898 x 191 mm
- Packed Weight: 22.4 kg
- Content Management Software: SuperSign CMS
- Control and Monitoring Software: SuperSign Control / Control+
- Power Supply: 100-240V~, 50/60Hz
- Power Type: Built-In Power
- BasicRemote Controller, Power Cord, QSG, IR Receiver, Regulation Book, Phone to RS232C Gender, FFC Cables(1,600mmx4ea for Connection between Panel and Signage Box), DP Cable, LAN Cable, RS232 Cable(4P-4P), LC Cable(VLC), Tapes, Screws, Shield Cover Ass’y, Rubber Dampers