1. Calibration Methods in SuperSign W/B
- Basic: Sensor calibration(Free)
- Advanced: Camera calibration, Additional purchase(license)
- W/B calibration features to be solely available on SuperSign WB (Current Ver. 3.7.15)
2. How to get Supersign W/B Software?
Download the Software from the partner portal
3. Sensor Calibration
– Management: 2 People
– Sensors Supported: Spyder3, Spyder4, Spyder5, X-Rite i1Display Pro, LG ACB8300
4.Flow chart of Sensor Calibration
Input Label : PC or DTV
Picture Mode : Calibration Mode (Suggestion)
5. Sensor Calibration – Optimal Value Calculation
6. SuperSign W/B(Sensor) – Video Example
6. SuperSign W/B – Camera Calibration
- Supported models : 55VH7x with 3×3 configuration (check SuperSign WB release notes)
- To get optimal calibration results, your camera and videowall must point to the front center of each other.
- Install your camera in the horizontal direction. Positioning your camera vertically may cause monitor detection to fail, which will lead to improper calibration.
- Only videowall configured in a square shape can be calibrated.
- Irregularly installed videowall are not supported.