Videos are able to be accessible after asking
Please share you company information . we will provide a separate access after a verfication.
Module 1: Installation
SuperSignCMS Download and License Registration Guide
Module 2: Workgroup
Creating WorkGroups, Roles and Users
- Using one server, you can manage multiple projects with individual User group
- Users can separately manage [Content], [Playlist], [Schedule], [Distribution], [Player], and [Videowall] by dividing the work group. Create and manage data for each work group separately
- Sort, manage and view data using folders
Module 3: Content
web-cerntric Content builder
- Management of contents by uploading or creating customizable layouts
- Create the desired content using various templates and layouts. (including playlists)
- Create and edit content projects to play on displays using the SuperSign Editor.
Module 4: Distribution
Simple deployment for contents and schedule
- Distribute various content and playlists registered on the SuperSign Server to displays for playback
- You can create or modify schedules to distribute the content registered to the SuperSign CMS server
Module 5: Player
Advanced feature on Monitoring and Controlling
- Add players, check their status, change, control and monitor settings and create distributions to play [Content] or [Playlist].
Module 6: Videowall
Multi video syncronizations.
- Use distribution functions that are optimized for players configured as a videowall
Module 7: Settings
Settings and Mobile UI
- Enable or disable the approved systems and configure settings for system management(Trouble Notice, Users, Roles, Release Notes, etc.)
- You can use the View in Mobile Version button on the Login or Dashboard screen to use the functions
- Mobile page is focused on users who want to use it with mobile device
Module 8: Utils
SuperSign CMS Utils
- Additional Feature for Admin users(Password Reset, backup/restore the server and change the port numbers)